slept too late to go to the market
amazing what some quality drapes can do. i should invest in some for my apartment! in any case, I did go to Costa do Sol for lunch, and had more prawns (i may have reached my limit) and enjoyed the view of the water. The taxi driver on the way back played Celine Dion in his car. When I got back to my hotel, I grabbed a book and sat by the pool while the sun went down. I noticed on Thursday when I was exploring a bit that there seemed to be a small stadium next door, and I could hear a lot of cheering and general fun being had this afternoon.
Tomorrow I fly up to Quelimane, where the field work of my program in Mozambique occurs. I'm looking forward to meeting more colleagues, visiting some of the work sites, and getting a better sense of the value of the work I do.
Uploaded more pictures - the best ones should come next week:
Tomorrow I fly up to Quelimane, where the field work of my program in Mozambique occurs. I'm looking forward to meeting more colleagues, visiting some of the work sites, and getting a better sense of the value of the work I do.
Uploaded more pictures - the best ones should come next week:
![]() |
| Mozambique |

Comments